View this post on Instagram
Nanoleaf Gem dimmable frosted glass LED bulb 800 lumens E27 2700K
Who said beauty can’t last forever? Imagine a truly designer glass LED bulb that combines a stylish look with state-of-the-art technology. This is Nanoleaf Gem.
Show off your sophisticated taste and sense of style with Nanoleaf Gem, while also helping to ensure a cleaner and more livable future for our planet.
The Nanoleaf Gem LED lamp can be wound into an existing standard E27 socket found in most light sources without conversion and can be operated immediately.
By using it, significant energy savings can be achieved. Compared to conventional incandescent burners, approx. 90%, while compared to compact light sources it is approx. Savings of 50% are expected. In addition, its longevity is not negligible, which is approx. 23 years (calculated with an average operating time of 3 hours per day.)
The Nanoleaf Gem LED lights up immediately after switching on at full brightness and is not sensitive to continuous switchings, such as e.g. a compact light source.
The Nanoleaf Gem LED lamp is dimmable (can only be used for LED light sources with a dimmer / dimmer switch), making it ideal for ceiling and floor lamps with or without a lampshade.
- Rated voltage: 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power: 7 W
- Luminous flux: 800 lumens (Approx. Equivalent to the light of a 60 Watt conventional bulb)
- Efficacy:> 100 Lm / W
- Color temperature: 2700K warm white.
- Color rendering (CRI):> 80.
- Power Factor:> 0.7.
- Socket: E27 threaded standard socket.
- Average service life: 25,000 hours (3 hours per day)
- Brightness control: Can only be controlled with a dimmer / dimmer switch suitable for LED light sources.
- Weight: 89 grams.
- Dimensions: 69 mm x 104 mm.
Inquiries & orders:
Suggestions & Complaints:
7md Store General Trading LLC Musaffah M-45 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates