View this post on Instagram
- Remove plaque in time to prevent oral diseases The acid metabolites of dental plaque can corrode teeth and cause dental caries.
- Compared with the initial plaque, mature plaque is more difficult to remove.
- It can calcify and form calculus, which can irritate and inflame the gums until it causes periodontal disease.
- Violet light in specific bands is used to make plaque visible to the naked eye 3 steps to health care Use the detector to look at all corners of the teeth to determine the location of plaque Use sonic electric toothbrush to remove plaque more targeted Use a dental flusher to remove tartar stains remaining between the teeth and deep clean.
- Materials: ABS.
- Package weight: 0.1610 kg.
- Package size (L x W x H): 18.50 x 11.30 x 5.00 cm / 7.28 x 4.45 x 1.97 inches.
- 1 x Plaque Detector.
- 1 x Hood.
- 1 x Manual (no include battery).
Technical principle of dental plaque detector Porphyrin, a metabolite of dental plaque, emits orange and red fluorescence under the irradiation of violet light in a specific wavelength band, and polymer plaque can be used to see the dental plaque on the surface of the teeth.
Instructions for use 1. Twist the bottom of the product host to the cover 2. Insert the 3 batteries in the direction of the +/- pole of the battery slot and insert the battery back in the direction of the arrow of the battery slot 3. Install the hood on the product host 4. Press the product power switch, and then align the product hood to the mouth 5. Open your mouth to align your teeth 6. Scanning results can be viewed with mirror reflection (The bacterial area is red, please carefully check the health of the front teeth, alveoli, and back of the teeth)
|Sku: 1914||Price: AED 75.00 AED 135.00|
Inquiries & orders:
Suggestions & Complaints:
7md Store General Trading LLC Musaffah M-45 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates