View this post on Instagram
1) SpO2 measurement.
2) 24-hour heart rate monitoring.
3) Sleep monitoring.
4) Monitoring stress, breathing.
5) Menstrual calendar.
6) Music control.
8) Message notifications.
9) Idle alert.
10) Incoming call alert.
11) Find my phone.
12) Alarm clock.
High-resolution, vivid colours, and loaded with sharp details. That's the 1.55-inch HD touchscreen of the Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite, which has a higher screen-to-body ratio than its predecessor, the Mi Watch 2 Lite being 10% larger. The result? A better visual and touch experience.
Of course, you can adapt it to your daily outfits through the 100+ dial designs, with multiple trend-setting combinations available on the APP!
The Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite fits any type of wrist, as it features a compact and lightweight design, measuring 41.2 x 35.3 x 10.7 millimetres and weighing 35 grams, so you can wear it comfortably all day long!
- In addition to being a "pretty face", the Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite measures your sport activity and helps you reach your goals through more than 100 training modes. It counts your steps, calculates burned calories, displays your heart rate and active zone in real time, and so on.
- Of course, it includes the 17 most acclaimed sports: outdoor running, indoor running, walking, outdoor cycling, mountaineering, trail running, stationary cycling, elliptical, rowing, skipping rope, HIIT, yoga and swimming.
- Don't forget your Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite when you go to the pool, or when you go for a run on a rainy day! With a water resistance of up to 50 metres, the Xiaomi watch is ready for you to use it everyday without worrying.
- Plus, thanks to the built-in GNSS chip, the Watch 2 Lite is able to accurately recreate routes from your outdoor activities, with improved performance and compatibility with all major positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS.
- Start taking care of yourself the way you deserve. The Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite performs multiple super-accurate health metrics through an optimised optical sensor, such as dynamic heart rate monitoring or blood oxygen saturation.
- It also monitors your sleep, comprehensively detecting and analysing sleep phases as well as your stress levels. If you ever feel overwhelmed, try the included breathing exercises to calm yourself down.
- In addition, the Redmi Watch 2 Lite also lets you monitor your menstrual and ovulation cycle, and sends you alerts to remind you of the days until your period is due again.
Know your body better than ever before thanks to the Xiaomi Wear app. See and compare all your training and health records by pairing the Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite with your phone. Sync data with Strava and share your achievements with friends and family.
Finally, with a 262 mAh battery, the Redmi Watch 2 Lite will always be ready to accompany you on your travels and track your progress without having to carry a charger everywhere you go. To be more precise, the Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite provides up to 10 days* of battery life under typical daily use, and up to 14 hours* with GPS and sport mode activated.
Inquiries & orders:
Suggestions & Complaints:
7md Store General Trading LLC Musaffah M-45 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates